What you can expect upon your return to Soho
We are looking forward to seeing you soon and would like you to take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with some changes we’ve made for our reopening. The majority of our Salon services will be available with the exception of Spa services which are expected to be part of Connecticut's Phase 2 (on or around June 20th).
The following are some specific changes:
- If possible please arrive at the salon with clean, dry hair.
- We are currently not able to provide full blow drying at this time.
- Please leave bags or large handbags, outerwear, food, beverages ( except water) and other non-essential items in your car.
When you arrive at the salon:
- Once you park your car, call and let us that you have arrived. When your service provider is ready, we will call you right back.
- Upon entry, remain in the lobby foyer until you are greeted for a touchless temperature screening which will not require you to remove your mask.
- We will confirm your service(s) and direct you to the salon area where your service provider will greet you.
Some notes about our hygiene practices:
- All areas where you will be having services are sanitized just prior to your arrival or use. This includes all styling, shampoo and processing stations you may visit.
- Our team has received a sanitation manual and has been instructed on proper sanitation and disinfecting practices.
- We have modified and upgraded salon layout and systems to meet or exceed all requirements.
During your visit:
- Should you wish to provide a gratuity, you will be provided with gratuity envelopes and we ask that you give it directly to the individual service provider or you can use venmo.
- All beverages, as well as wine and cheese have been suspended for now so please bring your own bottled water and take your bottle with you.
I would like to thank you for your attention and cooperation during this transition time.
The Soho Team